Compliance with ISO/IEC 9001:2015 standard
Quality Management System of GeoGrid Center was certified as compliant with ISO/IEC 9001: 2015 standard.
Certificate of Compliance is an independent external confirmation of our adherence to regulatory requirements.
Quality Management System of GeoGrid Center was inspected and approved by auditors of JSC Bureau Veritas Certification Rus.
GeoGrid Center, LLC occupies a leading position in the international market for processing and interpretation of geological, geophysical and geochemical data; modelling of sedimentary basins and petroleum systems; creation of regional and local models of perspective objects on the basis of complex interpretation of geological and geophysical data; process sedimentation modelling; assessment of geological risks; geological and economics assessment of subsurface targets; identification of prospects for exploration activities; estimate petroleum reserves; subsurface management audit; integrated geomechanical modelling; scientific research and development in the field of natural and technical sciences.
The priority direction of the Company’s development is the preservation and strengthening of the reputation of a reliable provider of data processing services in the field of prospecting and exploration of petroleum.
The Company’s quality assurance policy is based on prioritization of the needs and expectations of the customers while unconditionally complying with the requirements of legislative, and other regulatory acts and international standard ISO 9001: 2015, applicable to the Company’s activities.
This Policy shall serve as the basis for setting the Company’s quality goals, it supports the strategic direction for increasing the volume of services it provides owing to the conformity of their quality with the consumer demand while striving to increase the level of customer satisfaction.
Striving to be a leader in geological data processing, research and development in geology, and to strengthen the prestige of GeoGrid Center, LLC as a company that successfully participates in Russian and international projects, the top management determines the following strategic goals:
• Constant expansion of the range of provided services;
• Introduction of new technologies and their implementation at the production level;
• Provision of full range services at all stages (regional studies, evaluation, and exploration) of geological exploration activities;
• Development and introduction into operation of technologies partially used at the stage of drilling, exploitation and development of fields (comprehensive geomechanical modelling and monitoring).
The management of GeoGrid Center, LLC conducts personalized selection and employment of highly qualified specialists. In the production process, in order to provide the above-mentioned services, professional staff members are being engaged, who constantly raise their level of knowledge in the field of geology, geophysics and geochemistry, participate on a regular basis in scientific conferences, thematic seminars and lectures. In addition, in science-intensive high-tech areas, we involve under independent service agreements specialists from the academic institutes of the Russian Academy of Sciences, from the Faculty of Geology of the Lomonosov Moscow State University from the Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, and other scientific organizations specializing in the geological field.
Stable quality of our services and high technological level of operations are the basis for creating valuable products for customers, making profit, developing the company and its employees. For this purpose, the company management has developed, implemented, certified and constantly improves the system of quality management, which includes the following principles:
• Commitment to continuous quality improvement of management system;
• Ultimate risk identification and prevention approach;
• Promote the use of the process approach and risk-oriented thinking;
• Ensure that the quality management system achieves the intended results.
GeoGrid Center, LLC demonstrates adherence to the orientation towards the customer. In this regard, management and employees of the company undertake the below-mentioned:
• further development toward increasing customer satisfaction;
• meet the requirements of the implemented quality management system and continuously improve its effectiveness;
• carry out applicable legislative, regulatory and other requirements applicable to the company’s activities;
• manage risks and opportunities that have or may have an impact on the conformity of the products and services and on the ability to increase customer satisfaction.
Quality management goals are considered as a top priority at all levels – from the director to the support staff. The top management of the Company assumes responsibility for the implementation of this Policy and adherence to the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2015
Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.